Our client is seeking a motivated and competent individual who has previous experience working as a House Manager.
You will manage a large, private villa/Palace for a family.
The owners will direct you and the household will be managed under their direction.
- Manage a group of house staff, including cooks, maids, and drivers. ).
- Coordinate with other contractors, vendors/vendors, and service people. Assure supervision and compliance with all household standards and expectations.
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff.
- Encourage, coach, and motivate employees to work efficiently, and effectively, and to ensure that their work meets high standards in terms of presentation, maintenance, and service.
Maintenance and management of household items
- Manage and create a complete household inventory.
- Take care of silver, china and antiques.
- Make shopping lists for every household and supervise their procurement. Make sure supplies are always available and that spares are always available.
- You must ensure a safe, secure, and clean environment at all times.
- Coordinate events and dinner parties. Assist event organizers and caterers.
- Answer the phone and answer the door.
- Take care of all visitors and guests.
- Manage the household's calendars, and schedules, and organize appointments.
- You must ensure that you have high-level security.
- Follow the employer's instructions when shopping or running errands.
- As requested by the employer, or guests as agreed by the employer, perform any other miscellaneous tasks.
- Set up appointments for your professional and personal needs.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as budgeting, managing petty cash, paying bills, and maintaining staff records.
- More than 5 years of experience in Palace or House Management.
- Professional, organized, discrete, and responsible;
- Communication skills that are both oral and written.
- Fluent in English
- Leadership, training, and development skills that are outstanding
- The art of protocol and etiquette;
- Ability to prevent work from happening;
- An ability to problem-solve, plan and analyze effectively
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver results efficiently in a timely fashion;
- Understanding the client's needs and wants;
- Demonstrable ability to deliver consistent results with minimal supervision
- Flexible availability, including evenings, weekends, and major holidays
- IT professional with basic knowledge of MS Excel
- You must have a valid driving license.