A guest service agent's primary responsibility is to provide expert services in a friendly manner. You will be responsible for registering guests and taking their reservations. All guest requests, questions, and comments will be dealt with promptly and efficiently to ensure their stay at the hotel is pleasant.
- Customer service is a strong focus
- Experience in front-office operations for hotels is preferred
- Fluency in English and communication skills are essential.
- You should be able to work weekends, holidays and shifts
- Experience with Property Management Systems (PMS) and computer skills in MS Office are preferred.