Guest Relations Intern
- To make it easier to plan for pre-arrival
- To greet guests upon their arrival and during their stay.
- We want to provide our guests with a personalized, brand-specific experience.
- To acknowledge special occasions of guests in order to enhance their stay.
- Assist in the management of the hotel's guest recognition and retention program.
- To make your guest's stay more enjoyable by using the guest amenity program.
- For guest preferences and delivery, please review the global guest profile.
- GXP cases are used to increase guest engagement in the hotel
- Effectively contribute to a high Guest Voice loyalty mix through recognition, friendliness and helpfulness.
- Club operation and support front desk when necessary
- Assist guests with check-in and check-out
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks according to operations requirements.
- Identify yourself with the brand and operating philosophy of the hotel.
- Have a friendly and warm demeanor.
- We strive to delight and satisfy our customers.
- Are detail-oriented;
- Take pride in your work and the product you produce.
- To achieve common goals, work as a team
- Excellent personal presentation, e.g. Excellent communication and grooming skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
- You have the ability to retain and demonstrate learning skills;
- Adopt ethical business practices
August 21, 2022
November 21, 2022
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED2500-AED3500 Per month