Assist in the creation and formatting of visual images and copy through computer-assisted programs. Create visually appealing and engaging copy that is consistent with Hilton brand standards. Copy can be used in various mediums to meet the needs of different departments. Through the creation of market collateral and artwork, the Marketing & Communications manager can create a tangible element to the hotel's services. To create a consistent and distinctive visual style for the hotel, work with the Marketing & Communications manager.
- Make a visually appealing and pleasing copy.
- Use visual images and copy to create marketing collateral that gives tangible clues about the intangible products and services of your hotel.
- Based on knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts, create designs, concepts, or sample layouts.
- Select the size and arrangement of the illustrative material, copy and style you prefer.
- Computer software can be used to create new images.
- To prepare layouts for printing, mark up, copy, and assemble final layouts.
- Use your computer to create and print charts, graphs and illustrations.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for improvements if necessary.
- To create layouts for clients or supervisors, key information must be entered into the computer equipment.
- Make rough sketches or illustrations of the material. Discuss them with supervisors and clients. Then make any necessary changes.
- To plan the presentation of products or services, you should study illustrations and photos.
- Use electronic video equipment to create animated and still graphics for television news broadcasts.
- Be aware of current market trends and evaluate competitors through competitive analysis and positioning. Keeps abreast of all developments in visual media and computer-assisted graphics programs, and makes use of them to the fullest extent.
- Be aware of the hotel's unique style and adheres to established standards in copy and visuals across all media and tasks.
- Create layouts and graphics for product illustrations, company logos and Internet sites.
- Discuss layout design with clients.
- Use different visual and non-visual media to create a clearly defined perception for both hotel guests and internal guests.
- Technically proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop.
- Thinking Creatively - Designing, creating, or developing new applications, ideas or relationships, products, or services, including artistic contributions.
- Interacting with Computers – Using computers and systems (including hardware, software and software) to program, create software, set up functions or process information.
- Communication and Media - Knowledge about media production, communication and dissemination techniques. This includes other ways to entertain and inform via written, oral and visual media.
- Design - The ability to understand the principles, tools, and techniques involved in producing precise technical plans, blueprints and drawings.
September 15, 2022
December 15, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED6000-AED15000 Per month