Our Head of Brand and Design is looking for a creative and talented Graphic Designer to collaborate with him to create and execute campaigns, bring brand and sub-brands alive and create stunning designs on both digital and printed assets. This is a demanding and busy position that requires the execution of high-quality branding and visual presence. You will need to have independent judgment and an organizational thoroughness to prioritize and complete tasks. Along with a creative flair, you must be able to think outside the box and create innovative and unusual designs. It is essential to be able to work together to meet tight deadlines in a cross-functional environment.
- Online and printed projects developed
- Delivery and rollout of brand campaign concepts
- Delivery and rollout of event campaign concepts
- Collateral for events includes invitations, programs, signage, wayfinding, and digital/social media assets
- Animation for digital assets (GIF and other)
- Design templates for social media and digital media
- To ensure consistency in design, we work closely with our Social Media agency
- Quick turnaround on designing presentation decks
- Akal. online continues to push boundaries by reflecting the brands.
- Ensure that all touchpoints are consistent with brand standards
- Specific projects: Briefing videographers and photographers for event coverage
- All design concepts and executions must ensure sustainability.
Knowledge & Education
- A bachelor's degree in design or branding, illustration, or a related field.
- Five years of experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency with Mac OS X
- Great design skills and typography.
- Demonstrable understanding and commitment to art and culture
- Adobe Creative Suite programs offer high levels of proficiency
- Portfolio strong in art direction, branding, print, and digital design campaigns
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a group.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Multitasking ability, with the highest quality execution.
- Accept constructive criticism
- Drive and energy with a focus for delivery success
- Time management is key
- A keen eye for detail and a desire to implement and maintain brand identity
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and take direction.
- Video editing and animation are a great option
- Contemporary art and culture
- Graphics, typography, and new developments in design software
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques in graphic design
Hours of work and position type
This is a full-time position located in the Alserkal office. The hours of work are from 10 AM to 6 PM on Sundays and Thursdays. Weekend work is possible during busy times.