The marketing team is responsible for the brand strength and management of Minor's portfolio of hotels and spas around the world. This is done by establishing a clear positioning and executing communications strategies, in collaboration with Sales & Operations. To maintain competitive advantage, as well as the pride and confidence in our associates, and to deliver quality products and services to clients and customers, high ethical standards are essential. As part of our team, you will represent the hotel and brand to guests around the globe. We treat guests and colleagues with respect and strive to provide the best service possible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/An Related Field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proven track record in the production of corporate images, promotional materials and advertisements with strong creative skills
- Ability to manage projects within budget and time frames
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MAC are preferred