- Responsible for developing and initiating design and construction documents drawings, through completion, for projects assigned in accordance with the requirements, applicable codes, and design criteria set by the project's discipline engineers.
- Develops intricate interior design drawings with minimal supervision.
- A solid understanding of a particular discipline is required.
- Uses effective methods to choose the right course of action or develop appropriate solutions.
- Complete understanding of the design process
- Completely understands the purpose of vendor documents and how they are used, and reviews them for accuracy to resolve discrepancies. For accuracy, also reviews supplier documents of discipline and other supplier documents.
- Completely understands the purpose of requisitions, the role of materials management, and can review/advise purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Understanding and applying business development concepts, principles, financial terminology, and measures. Also, provides support for proposals.
- Assists in the development of manpower, manhour and labor costs for designers. Also monitors data to assist with budget evaluation.
- Intermediate knowledge in cost estimation methods. Performs accurate material take-offs.
- Intermediate knowledge of the material costs in each discipline and cost analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Intermediate knowledge of project change control, the rationale, and requirement. Also identifies possible changes.
- Complete knowledge of the equipment and material lists in the discipline and instruction to others on their use and requirements. Prepares designs and drawings using project specifications and discipline-associated written and verbal instructions in accordance with established design practices, standards, and procedures.
- Technical guidance and support for designers and technicians
- Review completed work with design or drafting personnel to verify compliance with codes and design data.
- Assists the Interior Designer Director/Leader with questions about assignment status, including budgets, delays, and other adverse problems.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of design tasks related to assigned projects.
- Assists with the interpretation of industry codes, permits and standards and ensures design compliance.
- Understanding the roles of each discipline.
+ Must have graduated by 2021, or no later than 2022
+ Candidates who are successful must have a minimum of 3.4 GPA, or a minimum of 2:1 (or an equivalent).
+ Revit / Indesign / photoshop proficiency preferred
+ Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
+ A Master's degree holder must have completed the Bachelor's degree within 12 months to be eligible for continuous education.