Global Accounts Intern
Performs entry-level professional business support/administrative work, gradually increasing in level of difficulty and responsibility as on-the-job/formal training is received.
- Assists higher-ranking personnel with research and analysis in areas such as administrative regulations and policies, processes and procedures, systems, reports and forms. While learning the structure and operations of an administrative office in academic affairs or student services, they will also perform a range of entry-level tasks.
- Participates in analytic research by performing routine research, identifying samples and assembling data in well-defined areas that relate to administrative regulations, policies and procedures, systems, methods and reports, forms, and other regulations.
- Basic statistical analysis techniques are used. With detailed instructions, you can use more advanced statistical techniques to analyze data.
- Assists with the writing of instructions, procedures, or manuals that describe and improve technology and administrative methods.
- Assists with providing technical support to departmental personnel on business, technology and operational activities.
- In order to complete assigned projects, fully utilizes standard office software such as spreadsheet, word processing, data management, presentation, and spreadsheet.
- Prepares presentations, reports, operational documents, and correspondence that contain descriptive, analytical and evaluative material related to business operations. These items are subject to editing and review by staff at higher levels.
August 18, 2022
November 18, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month