Front End Developer
With the launch of our 8th year in trading, Cold Banana has hit the ground running. We aim to be the best.Net agency in the South and provide in-depth solutions to our clients, making it an even better experience for customers.
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages or technologies
- Stay on top of the latest and most innovative technologies
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance, and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to manage oneself
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, work with web designers and back-end developers.
- Use modern web technologies to produce clean, efficient and testable code.
- Respect industry best practices and project approaches by adhering to established standards, policies, and best practices for application development, documentation, maintenance, and support.
- Develop and design mobile-friendly applications
- Analyze web applications and make improvements to SEO and accessibility.
- To create interactive and scalable websites/software, you must collaborate with developers, designers, and product owners.
- Refactor and review the code.
- Develop, maintain, and develop frontend toolsets (Webpack or Gulp)
- Upgrade, troubleshoot and debug existing software.
- To clarify development tasks, communicate with the internal team and to attend quoting meetings if necessary.
- Experience as a Front End Developer with more than 3 years
- Expert knowledge in browser troubleshooting techniques and practices
- Experience with markup languages for over 3+ years
- 2+ years of experience with modern front-end frameworks (at minimum one). React, Angular, or preferably VueJS
- 2+ years of experience with modern front component libraries, such as Tailwind, Bootstrap, and Tailwind.
- Knowledgeable concerning clean code, secure coding practices, design patterns, code smells, refactoring, etc.
- Aptitude using code authoring tools (Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio Code).
- GIT version control for Aptitude
- Communication skills that are both oral and written are essential
- You have to be resourceful and have troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with RESTful APIs in commercial settings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- More than 3 years of IT work experience.
September 10, 2022
December 10, 2022
Cold Banana Limited
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED72000-AED120000 Per year