Front Desk Operator
- Assist in the efficient handling of all outgoing and incoming telephone calls.
- Respectfully and professionally greet all students, parents, and guests.
- Answering phones in a professional, friendly, and informed manner to provide information and create a positive image of the school.
- Assisting parents in a school tour, and informing them about the features and facilities of the SABIS (r) Educational System(TM).
- Assist the Admission Officer/Office Manager in providing support for new parents to complete documentation, explain system, school policies and regulations, etc.
- Arranging school tours and parent orientations with SLO(r).
- Assist in the interviewing of students for new admission to Grade 1, Grade 2 and KG1 classes. If and when necessary
- When an AQC assistant is unavailable, parents can book appointments with AQCs. They also prepare relevant documents and information (e.g. student profile and exam results).
- Receiving parent inquiries (KG1 through Grade 13), transferring them the person in charge and following up with AQCs and Head Supervisor and Office Manager.
- Assist in student registration paperwork, procedures and follow-up.
- Keep track of all announcements and schedules for school activities (SLO(r), & PE. Share them with parents to be able to answer any questions.
- The Front Office should be a welcoming and caring place.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- English proficiency and communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work in a group
August 23, 2022
November 23, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3,500-AED8,000 Per month