Provide high-level administrative support for the office of the Managing Director, with accuracy, integrity, quality, and promptness.
- Manage the MD's workflow and priorities through managing his travel and appointments, and anticipating future steps.
- Prepare for and follow up on both internal and externe meetings.
- Participate in external meetings and support the MD's attendance by submitting and timely supplying minutes, agendas, and supporting documents.
- As the primary liaison for administrative support, this includes meeting coordination and preparation, meeting minutes, and liaison with Department Heads and Direct reporting.
- Keep MD's eyes focused on key performance indicators by gathering insights against key deliverables in strategic plans and KPIs for every domain reporting to MD.
- Assisting MD in identifying red flags in KPIs and key deliverables downstream to help them get strategically in front of the challenges. This involves examining future deliverables to anticipate what MD will need to do to execute.
- Monitoring of 1:1 meetings between MD, his direct reports, as well as accountability tracking for each BU Head and Direct reporting - including progress towards personal financial commitments to the company.
- To ensure that the work program meets the required deadlines, you must complete high-quality tasks on a timely basis.
- Execute special projects as assigned by the MD
- Controls and protocols for MD's office operations are efficient.
- Diary Management (Diarizing meetings, appointments)
- Effective and prompt correspondence.
- Documentation of high quality.
- Up-to-Date Records, Errorless
- Time management, ensuring Zero Delay
- Keep the MD office Protocol
- Assure the task is completed.
- Rapid coordination of email and appointment messages
- Keep your database current with expiry.
- Organizational filing of administrative documentation
- Archive files can be retained
- Making minutes of meetings.
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidates who are certified in executive assistant/secretary roles will be preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the management of administrative functions in a high-energy, complex business environment.
- You should be working in a similar position.
- UAE experience will be an advantage
- Articulated, self-assured, persistent.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Visio, and PowerPoint are all good options.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Planned and organized
- Results driven
- Analytical Capacity
August 10, 2022
November 10, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED11,500-AED15000 Per month