Wood is looking for an Engineering Coordinator in Dubai. This is a position in the home office.
- The candidate will report to the Engineering Manager/Project Manager and be responsible for coordination activities across engineering disciplines as well as inter-discipline.
- All technical administration tasks related to engineering delivery
- Support the engineering manager in all technical and administrative duties on a daily basis, with the aim of improving delivery efficiency
- Support in engineering recruitment to facilitate the timely mobilization of personnel
- Support engineering disciplines in MDR development/progress updates
- To ensure quality work and delivery according to the project schedule.
- As required, to communicate with the Client's Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance staff regarding engineering delivery issues
- Point of contact/coordination for questions about in-country engineering
- Coordination of engineering disciplines at all stages of design development, including Concept and FEED, EPC Execution
- Provide technical coordination for the delivery team in the areas of quality management, project delivery, and resource development
- Participation in proposal development to support WO requests
- To encourage safe behavior at all times
- Graduate in the relevant engineering discipline
- Prefer to be a member of a recognized professional institute
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil-and-gas industry
- A minimum of five years of experience in engineering design companies
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the principles of engineering design and project delivery
- Be aware of international codes and standards
- Experience with quality assurance and company management systems
- Experience with the application of HAZOP and HAZID to engineering design
- Experience with Concept Selection and FEED Studies
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar position.
- It is highly desirable to have experience working with multi-national or multi-cultural teams.
- Experience working in the Middle East is an advantage
September 25, 2022
December 25, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€4000-€12000 Per month