The International School of Creative Science (ISCS), a British-based school, is seeking a talented, passionate, and exceptional Classroom Teacher. This teacher must be able to value professional development and a healthy work-life balance. Our Teachers are expected to teach high-quality lessons and inspire our students. You will be part of a welcoming and energetic team that encourages and motivates students to achieve their goals while creating a positive learning environment for all children.
To create lesson plans and schemes of work that are consistent with the curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning through establishing relationships with students and organizing learning resources and classroom learning environments.
Encourage and develop the necessary skills and social abilities that will allow children to grow up according to their age, ability, aptitude, culture, and diversity.
Exam preparations and progress can be assessed and recorded. Linking pupils' learning to previous learning, developing ways to encourage it further and challenging and inspiring them to deepen their understanding.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: Two years of teaching experience
- Major: Education or a related subject
- Certificates are requiredTeaching Credential/License
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in primary using the UK National Curriculum
- UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE/QTS)
- Students need to be able to understand data disaggregation, analysis, and differentiation
- For candidates based in the UAE, preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval
- Private medical insurance
- Accommodation allowance or company accommodation
- Salary without tax
- Unique faith-based environment
- The second-safest country in the world
- Multicultural workforce
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Every day is a beautiful day in the sun
- Modern school facilities
- School with good resources
- Discount on tuition fees