We are a major partner in luxury throughout the Middle East. We are a leading partner in luxury across the Middle East, with more than 600 stores and 300 brands, and have over 65 years of regional experience. Our goal is to be a major player within the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors. We are rapidly moving from being a traditional retailer and distributor of luxury goods in the Middle East to becoming a hybrid retailer that brings luxury experiences to customers all over the world.
The Omni-Channel Operative makes sure that the operations of our e-Commerce department are properly organized. You will be able identify problems and know how to streamline processes. You will be detail-oriented and able to work with other teams, which is essential in an ecommerce environment that is fast-paced.
What can we offer you
You can make your dreams a reality with us. Through enriching experiences, learning opportunities, and internal mobility, we will shape your career. We offer a variety of career options for people who are exceptional every day.
Recognizing the importance of your contribution, we offer competitive benefits that include health care, child education contribution, flexible and remote working, as well as exclusive discounts for employees. Click here to view all of our perks.
- Analyzing orders received from our ecommerce partners and coordinating our warehouse, supply chains teams and channel management to ensure that fulfillment benchmarks are being met
- Assist with auditing payment invoices in order to minimize chargebacks, fees and other roadblocks that can affect profitability
- This role will involve confirming customer registrations and order management.
- Facilitate the organization of process creation to improve reporting on ecommerce returns, shipping fees and other costs
- You must demonstrate basic knowledge about eCommerce platforms, CRM systems, account hierarchy, and other related topics.
- Assist the ecommerce team with shipping and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with maintaining reports that help drive our ecommerce decision making
- Work in a team and have the ability to give and get feedback while maintaining a positive attitude
- Stay current with industry trends and practices
- You must be a good communicator and willing to see the task through from beginning to end
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field is required. It's preferable to have 1-2 years of experience working with ecommerce channels or administrative responsibilities.
- Experience in e-commerce sales in Sales/Business development Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Independently manage accounts
- Strong presentation skills
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize