- Assists guests with their needs by directing front office operations, including checking in and out, and providing assistance.
- Directly trains develops and manages the performance of subordinates in order to ensure efficient operation of the front office.
- Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory and group blocking, packages, upselling to Executive Floor Rooms, and reinforcing late charge policies to maximize REVPAR.
- To ensure customer satisfaction handles all complaints during the night shift.
- Meets VIP guests at levels 4-7 upon their arrival. Then, escorts them into their rooms. Establishes a good relationship with the guests and provides assistance throughout their stay.
- Deals with overbooking situations during sell-out nights are handled professionally and diplomatically to minimize the inconvenience to guests.
- To ensure consistency and guest satisfaction, logs are kept on the hotel's computer.
One of the following skills is required to fill the position:
- 3 years of experience in the same position
- Experience with cashiering
- A five-star international hotel is preferable
- The art of upselling
August 2, 2022
November 2, 2022
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED7000-AED19000 Per month