- You can pick up and drop off office staff.
- You can check deposit and bank operations.
- When you need to purchase materials
- Keep your vehicles clean and tidy.
- Maintains a detailed record of vehicle maintenance.
- Respects the Traffic Code Laws and Regulations as required by Road Authority and Police
- Notify the reporting manager immediately of any accident or damage.
- Experience as a driver preferred
- UAE Driver's License Valid for Light and Heavy Vehicles
- You should have a good understanding of Abudhabi roads
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, responsible and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with colleagues and as part of a group
August 8, 2022
November 8, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3,500-AED4,500 Per month