You will be responsible to ensure that the LUSH MENA Support Office has Arabic speakers available.
Products, designing and creating weekly newsletters, as well as uploading the Localise and translating
All the articles and online products, as well as managing SEO activities like content strategy and link building
Keyword strategy and building of keywords to improve rankings on search engines. As a spokesman for your company, you will be able to make a difference.
You are part of the MENA Digital Team and play a crucial role in the writing/reviewing of copy for our online publications.
Digital in Arabic
- All product and article copy online uploaded to Mena Market as well as on partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- To stay on top of strategies, attend weekly digital meetings.
- Supporting Arabic customers via mail-order through google chat
- Online e-commerce platforms like Instashop can be used to support the mail-order team.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- To be able to address coding problems (HTML, etc.), you need to understand the development of coding
- Experience with the most popular content management systems and HTML knowledge
- Management of the Webmaster Tools, especially for the creation and maintenance of websites.
The MENA and BAH websitesGoogle Ads & SEO.
- Implementation and Management of SEO Content for the Mena website and Bahrain website
- Continued keyword research, including the discovery and expansion of keywords
- Implementing content recommendations to improve organic SEO results
- Writing skills in Arabic and English are strong
- InDesign and Adobe Photoshop skills from a basic to intermediate level
- SEO knowledge is essential
- Passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and content creation.
- Expertise in digital marketing and online eCommerce
- Strong background in tech and marketing
- Familiarity and familiarity with Google Tools (Google Analytics, Google Console Webmaster)
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Excel proficiency, especially in Microsoft Applications