Consult has partnered with a world-renowned leader in Radio Frequency (RF), solutions for aesthetic markets. This company is well-known for its 35-year-old scientific research.
Consult is therefore looking for a dynamic and active digital marketing executive to help our Asian distributor. The candidate should have previous experience working in Asian markets (China + Far East).
He/She will be responsible to set up, implement, and manage the company's digital marketing activities, as well as helping to achieve business goals.
- Manage, plan, implement, and monitor the entire digital marketing strategy
- Oversee various digital marketing channels in Asia. (SEO/SEM, SMM/SMM, PPC Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing. Email, Instant Messaging Marketing. SMS).
- Write/publish content for your website, social media channels, and email marketing.
- All marketing channel results can be tracked and measured using Google Analytics. Reports (ROI and KPIs) are available.
- Provide suggestions for improvement by researching competitors and market trends.
- Identify and implement actions to improve the quality of online content
- Combining traditional marketing techniques with a future-oriented digital approach will result in a combination of both traditional and modern marketing strategies
- Three years of experience in managing digital activities in a similar capacity.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to China and Far East countries.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in all digital channels, i.e. WeChat, Baidu, Sina Weibo, Line etc.
- Extensive experience in SEO, Google Analytics and A/B testing, LeadPages, SEO, Google Analytics, LeadPages, and WordPress CMS
- Understanding of UX and web design
- Past experience in HubSpot, Mailchimp, Ubersuggest, Hotjar etc.
- Creative in identifying the target audiences and designing digital campaigns
- Strong personality and the ability to lead the creation of content for the company on all channels/platforms
- Expertise in optimizing landing pages, user funnels
- You must be able to read, write, and speak Mandarin (Native speaker). A plus is knowledge of other Asian languages.
- Experience in MedTech or B2B is an advantage