We are looking for a digital marketing executive to manage our brand's marketing.
This position will see you responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your primary goal is to increase brand awareness and loyalty locally while growing our brand's brand influence.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all networks. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media management, art direction and marketing. You will be a great communicator and have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Prepare the annual marketing plan
- Find new ways to increase your campaigns' efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist the Operations Manager in determining the Marketing Budget.
- Make sure that your company website has relevant content. It is updated regularly.
- Monitor and develop appropriate, personalized content for social media channels and other digital media channels.
- To upload content online, review and approve it with a marketing executive
- Track and monitor the number of visitors, comments and views on all media channels. This will help you generate leads.
- For each lead, share lead records with Operations Manager
- The company website provides the latest information about customer offers, new products, and prices
- For sales promotions and events at the showroom, design content and ad messaging
- Other promotional activities such as bulk SMS campaigns, email campaigns, etc. As per the Marketing Plan
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within the retail sector.
- Deep market knowledge (distribution and retail, customers, competition, etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- An intelligent, creative, proactive, and curious personality. Can multitask and can respect deadlines.
- A person who is passionate about interior design.
- Negotiation and communication skills are essential
- Service-oriented: The ability to see every detail, and think about ways to improve.
- Fluent in English is required Arabic is an advantage
- Experience with dealing with social media influencers.
- Experience with P&L budget monitoring and forecasting tools