As a digital designer, you will collaborate with other teams to develop requirements, design solutions, and provide expertise for different digital products. Your role includes creating digital assets that can be used on a variety of platforms such as websites, apps, social media and eCommerce.
Your responsibilities as our digital designer include creating digital assets, testing them and optimizing their performance. You will also need to keep up-to-date on digital design software and industry trends.
Participate in design meetings and provide feedback during strategy and planning meetings.
Rapidly convert ideas into wireframes, sketches, mockups, mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Optimize assets based on their performance.
- Use user feedback to create new designs.
- Create digital assets (static and video) for a variety of platforms (social media, display advertising eCommerce websites, mobile apps etc. ).
Web assets created from hero design to animations
- Create email templates in HTML and coordinate with CRM programs to create them.
- Develop landing pages and homepages.
- Develop and implement concepts for digital advertising.
- Find industry trends and present ideas for digital innovation.
- Experience with agile development and design thinking.
- You have to be able to work in a team.
- Working directly with developers to implement designs.
- InVision, Adobe XD and Sketch are all standard digital design tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Expertise in photo and video editing.
- Solid knowledge of current digital design best practices, web production techniques.
Experience in user-centered design, rapid prototyping and user testing.
- An understanding of the principles of visual design.
- Proven digital content skills.
You will have the opportunity to create digital assets for a wide range of target audiences.
Strong portfolio that showcases the breadth and depth of digital design capabilities