High-quality database to support Long Term Strategic Supply Chain projects inputs and outputs, including translating and managing large amounts of business elements into modeling language and vice versa with the modeling outputs.
Data control involves gathering, deep analyzing and cleansing data, aligning and validating interface data sources, and preparing accurate data sources for modeling projects.
- Keep the Cloud-based data architecture in place to store the SC Optimization team’s data requirements for different models
- Responsible for maintaining the data transfer between the Pepsico database and the Coupa DDM to ensure data availability for models on Lama.ai
- Continuous improvement is required to determine the best way to organize and extract data. This will allow for the acceleration of optimization modeling projects and support the sector/regional productivity agenda.
- Use Analytics programs/statistical tools to analyze/cleanse and/or complete missing data. This will provide data owners with actionable insights that can feed into key business metrics (cost, capacity ,...)).
- In close collaboration with the data analysts and modelling teams, we can create data solutions that are accessible to all.
- Work with business and analytics teams to improve data models for business intelligence tools. This will increase data accessibility and foster data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
- Data analysis is performed to identify data problems and resolve them.
- Participate in network projects to identify the data needed to model, and to build the data solutions that will deliver repeatable models.
- Preferential degree in Operations Research, Business or similar
- Advanced database skills in SQL Server and Data Guru, as well as Access/Excel.
- Extensive experience in designing, building, maintaining, and architecting data-dense and processing systems.
- Expertise in building reliable data pipelines and designing data stores
- Great problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Great documentation skills and process orientation
- Advanced level English and other languages are also available
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is a plus but not a requirement
- Tableau requires a lot of experience and skills in visualization and analytics software.
- Demonstrated examples of creatively utilizing analytical/mathematical skills with results
- Develop your oral and written communication skills while demonstrating a keen sense for customer service
- Experience in cost analysis and modeling (Llamasoft). This is a plus, but not a requirement.