Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is closely involved with the Partners to establish strong, supportive relationships with them as well as their staff across the region. The CSM will assist all INNIO functions to facilitate transactions for Partners in parts fulfillment, warranty, fleet program management, and technical problem resolution. To support the Partner's Waukesha business growth, the CSM will be closely involved with them.
- Assume 100% responsibility and oversight of service execution for Partners assigned. This includes all internal functions and working in conjunction with Partner personnel to support parts fulfillment and warranty, fleet programs and technical issue resolution.
- Assist assigned Partners with service parts inquiries, quote assistance, parts/engine search, systems training, and other actions that drive incremental parts order volume
- All assigned Partner service projects/contracts related to execution are owned by the owner
- To respond quickly to your inquiries, coordinate support from remote and local teams
- Assist the region Sales and Service teams in the execution of a sales strategy for new units and/or services
- Assist in the execution of Partner's flow orders and revenue plans
- Assist in identifying Partner and End User opportunities and shortfalls, and work with the regional team to implement actions to meet them.
- Assist the Service Sales Manager with creating new regional CM&U (Conversion Modifications & Upgrades), project opportunities, or multi-year agreements, as required
- Assist the Partner, end customer and HQ technical resources with technical questions
- Waukesha VHPS5 and 275 engines, as well as any new product offerings, are supported/coordinated in startup and commissioning.
- Accelerate RCA resolution through proactive support internally to move the organization toward the conclusion
- Assist finance team with cash collection activities, and follow up with partners as required
- Scorecard Process to manage Partner NPS (net promoter scores) and inputs into Scorecard process to measure Partner performance. End user feedback can also be managed
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or High School Diploma with five years experience in customer facing and technical backgrounds or equivalent knowledge / experiences
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer service, key accounts support, contract or project management roles in the gas compression and/or power generator industry
- Minimum of one year experience with Oracle ERP system
- Ability to travel up to 30%, mainly within the region
- Minimum of three years' experience in the gas compression or power generation industry with reciprocating engines.
- Installation/commissioning or technical experience on reciprocating equipment a plus
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and manage multiple customer events and activities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and customer communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to influence and work well in cross-functional teams
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Office Outlook, Excel, and other programs.
- Quickly adapt and learn new systems.
- Passionate customer advocate and customer service orientation
- Fluent in English
September 22, 2022
December 22, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED7000-AED15000 Per month