- Maintains flight crew duty rosters and records crewmembers' flying hours for scheduled airline flights. Prepares flight registers which crewmembers sign to indicate a preference, availability for flights, and the time they would like to be called.
- To indicate which flights crewmembers are assigned, type the names of crewmembers into flight schedules in order of seniority.
- Names of additional crewmembers are posted in alphabetical order according to their seniority on the reserve list.
- Chooses replacements from the reserve list and notifies replacement if necessary.
- Calculates and logs the cumulative flight time of crewmembers. Crewmembers are then removed from the flight schedule when they have exceeded the Federal Aviation Administration's flying time limit.
- Crewmembers may request vacations to be added to their schedules.
- Crewmembers may be notified by telephone of assignments
- Assignment of crew members to flights.
Any relevant degree and 5 years of experience in crew scheduling.
If you feel that you possess all of these skills and can confidently show them, we want to hear from and invite you to visit us. The right person would receive a competitive salary.
September 22, 2022
December 22, 2022
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED3000-AED7000 Per month