The Crew Coordinator is responsible to deploy the crew according to planning activities and ensure that each vessel is properly maintained. Coordinate with ADNOC's operation group, vessels, radio rooms, ports, and MPD for crew changes
- Ensures prompt and compliant deployment of crew to vessels upon arrival at AUH port
- ADNOC monitoring radio room for crew changes
- If the vessel doesn't have an ETA, arrange crew changes using transit boats or crewboats
- Before deployment, arrange PPE from ADNOC Store as and when needed
- Organise local transport for sign-on and sign-off crew
- Book a hotel for the crew signing off
- To sign off the crew, request flight bookings
- For deployment, request the necessary gate passes
- All required documents such as OPTIMA and CICPA are collected from the crew prior to leaving the country. They must be returned when they sign on to the vessel.
- Before the crew is deployed to the vessel, ensure that all valid documents are kept.
- A thorough understanding and awareness of cultural and diversity issues.
- Demonstrable ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience as a vessel/crew coordination with ADNOC Group in UAE
- Relevant knowledge about Offshore vessel operation, vessel type and characteristics of work in ADNOC in UAE
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Excelent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong customer service mentality and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of an organization.
August 25, 2022
V Group Limited
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED5000-AED12000 Per month