Counter Sales Associate Job
Serve walk-in customers and greet them with high-quality service based on product knowledge and the established procedures
- Participate in the opening/closing duties, in accordance with norms and internal procedures
- Keep and report all records, such as the daily training, taste panels, and wastage forms. Report any complaints or issues to the Manager
- As part of a proper handover process, ensure that all operations details are communicated to the team.
- In coordination with the Assistant Manager/Restaurateur, place orders from the Stock Keeper for the products you require
- Implement hygiene practices like "Clean as You Go" and sanitation of the counter displays to ensure a clean environment
- Take the waiter's orders and process them. Then, set them up according to the serving standards. Finally, ensure that they are delivered to the customers in the time frame.
- Receive the daily orders and inspect the items in accordance with the order specifications. Display them in the presentation refrigerator and replenish them frequently while maintaining hygiene standards and presentation standards.
- Take special orders and place take-out orders.
- Follow the policies to receive and manage cash payments, including money transactions and exchanges.
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience from 0 to 1 year
- Fluency in English
- Level 1: Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details: level 2
- Level 1: Change and adaptability
- Cultural Awareness: level 1
- Customer Focus: Level 1
- Level 2: Planning and organizing
- Level 2: Teamwork
July 14, 2022
October 14, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, United Arab Emirates
AED3500-AED8000 Per month