- You can check the shelf life of the products. Tag each product with the production/expiry date and inform the customer about any product that has been thrown away.
- Follow the security/fire/safety protocols according to the established rules and regulations. Report any incidents to the hierarchy
- Take food orders, prepare the items, and display them according to HACCP standards, portion control, HACCP guidelines, and item presentation guidelines
- Participate in the opening and closing of the bakery according to the norms and internal processes. Stock up and receive goods as needed
- You must ensure sanitation at work during your shift. Clean the counters, shelves, and counter, and sharpen knives.
- At the beginning of each shift, ensure that the items required for his service station are available according to the set par level. Then place an order from the internal store.
- To be able to answer questions and provide comments when necessary, you should have a good knowledge of the product/food items.
- A high school degree is an advantage
- Experience in F&B operations from 0-1 Year
- Fluency in English
- Level 2: Teamwork
- Level 1: Change and adaptability
- Level 1: Commercial Understanding
- Level 1: Driving and achieving results
- Attention to details: level 2
- Communication skills level 2
- Customer Focus: Level 1
September 7, 2022
December 7, 2022
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED2500-AED4500 Per month