- If the first is absent, review the daily production sheets with Demi, Chefs de Partie and Sous Chef.
- Assist guests with their food service by preparing and delegating the production of necessary food items according to standards.
- Participate actively in the training of culinary skills for junior talents.
- To maintain consistency and ensure that all standards are met, adhere to standard recipes and specifications.
- Make sure your workstation is organized and clean. This includes, but is not limited to, refrigerators, freezers counter tops and stovetops.
- Make sure that the station closing and opening procedures follow the established standards.
- To reduce food costs, keep overproduction to a minimum and ensure food storage, rotation, labelling, and labelling are done properly.
- Ensure that FIFO is used.
- Safely operate all kitchen equipment
- You must ensure that food products are properly stored, prepared, labelled, and served according to hotel and government food safety guidelines.
- Notify Chefs de Partie and Sous Chef immediately of any deficiencies in the functionality or quality of your kitchen equipment.
- Respect all safety regulations for the tasks you have been assigned
- Assure a safe and clean working environment by actively participating in the hotel's safety and health program.
- Respect all environmental policies and programs, as necessary.
- You should make sure you log all details in your kitchen log book.
- Briefing talents about new happenings, and following up.
- To follow a cleaning schedule.
- Always check the lines.
- Maintain good communication with all members of the section as well as the kitchen team.
- Solid communication with the Chefs de Partie in the section.
- Relationship with chefs and coworkers is key.
- Daily data collection and reporting on issues as they occur
- Properly store vegetables, dried goods, and other food-related items.
- Learn and apply the principles of HACCP.
- 2+ years of experience in western Kitchen
- Show initiative at all costs
- A strong desire to learn and improve skills
- Ability to produce work that meets a deadline.
- Capability to produce work that meets deadlines.
- Must be able to read and understand recipes.
- Flexibility and a true team-player mentality are essential.
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent practical, operational, and administrative skills.
August 19, 2022
November 19, 2022
The First Group
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED2,500 -AED3,500 Per month