- These responsibilities include reviewing, revising, recommending changes to, and approving all contractual documentation.
- Review of contract terms and conditions in order to comply with procurement requirements. Also, conducts fee negotiation
- As required, drafts and revises operating guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Review and management of large-scale complex construction projects. Evidence of successful negotiation of substantial claims.
- Assist the project leaders, project managers, and project executives in monitoring and controlling the performance of contracted services. This will ensure that services are effective, comply with statutory requirements, and deliver the desired outcomes.
- Manage Contract Administration Team
- All matters relating to contract administration, claims and disputes, contract interpretation, cost analysis, and contract interpretation should be coordinated
- To ensure that contractual compliance issues can be resolved quickly and effectively, it is important to develop, implement, and manage procedures and systems for monitoring external and internal contracts.
- Provide knowledgeable advice on contract procurement and the types of underlying agreements and contracts.
- Assist in the improvement of commercial processes by refining contract formulation, systems, and procedures.
- Identify potential claims and verify compliance with contractual terms. Negotiate and settle claims effectively.
- Prepare claims in order to negotiate effectively with contractors. This includes the calculation of losses due to defaults on contractual obligations
- Make suggestions for resolving contractual failures
- To ensure that contracts are cost-effective and money-saving, monitor the financial budget
- All financial contract management activities, including review and approval of payment certificates, invoices from subcontractors, and to the client
- Responsible for timely preparation of legal documents and contracts such as: Request for proposals (RFP), Instructions for Bidders (Issues to Bidders), General Conditions, Particular conditions, and other legal or contract documents
- Collaborate across organizational lines with colleagues to get and communicate business information that will allow the PMO to better monitor the status of the project.
- Bachelor's degree (in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering)
- Minimum 15 years experience in prime contract administration on large-scale infrastructure projects
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and independently, and use good judgment when making Program-related decisions that move project delivery forward.
- You have the ability to work with others, collaborate, negotiate, reach consensus, and complete projects.
- High expectations and commitment to excellence for the position, PMO, and entire client program.
- Ability to move in a multiculturally diverse and dynamic environment.
- The ability to manage all phases of the Program, including design, planning, procurement and construction.
- Should be chartered and qualified by an international organization such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- It is necessary to be able to manage others.
August 1, 2022
November 1, 2022
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED14,500-AED25,000 Per month