Client Service Associate
Cartier's story is rooted in passion and audacity. We have been a pioneering force for over 170 years. This spirit continues to inspire all our Metiers, from our boutiques to the workshops to our corporate offices. Over 8,500+ colleagues from 90 countries are united by an independent spirit and a commitment to excellence. We strive to enrich Maison's history by continually pushing the boundaries of creativity.
He/she will be a champion of excellence in Service & Operation and manage all Client Service activities. The CS Associate must have high-level experience and be able to apply the brand procedures and policies. He/she must always be solution-oriented.
- Register all repair orders on IRIS.
- Verify the eligibility of clients for FOC programs
- Check the availability of spare parts on the systems.
- Assist the admin team with boutique stock repair and maintenance
- Organise the transfer of the repair item to the appropriate location.
- Follow up with the appropriate team to determine the repair lead-time
- You can organize the FedEx repair delivery and remote payment
- Reception of repair work should include a Quality Control
- After-sales process product exchange
- Support the SA team on CS policies/procedure/repair feasibility
- Assist the SA team on the floor (CS clients).
- Brief boutique teams on CS updates (new projects, services, activations...)
- Dubai Mall CS Team Support (repair delivery and collection calls, lead time update ...)
- Coordinate with Call Center for CS Topics
- Competent in Cartier operation systems (Wise and NSI/IRIS, Kering Portal
- Facilitate smooth and transparent communication between all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with RCS workshop technicians and the Operation platform in regards to repair quality, lead delay, and Cartier rules.
- Participate in the monthly meeting of workshop technicians to discuss repair performance and new services (lead-time, quality check, CS program, personalization general information).
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential
- Empathy, confidence, patience and team-player skills are key to strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize in high-traffic environments and work under pressure
- Client-focused, strong solution-driver
- Flexible and reliable
- Accuracy, organization and efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the after-sales process
September 28, 2022
December 28, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€5,000-€12,000 Per month