With accuracy and efficiency, process customer requests for transactions, including cash, cheques, and other financial transactions, in accordance to the Company's guidelines. To ensure that transactions and documentation are in compliance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Meet and greet customers at Counter/Lobby, and say thank you for your business
- As per ARIE standards, provide service to commercial and retail customers
- Communicate rules and norms regarding transactions professionally
- As needed, provide advice and guidance to customers about ARIE Products & Services
- To reduce the time it takes to 'Wait' and 'Serve', aim to do so on a regular basis
- Direct customers to the appropriate department/persons regarding Query Resolutions, Special Deals, and other such activities
Financial / Sales
- Maximize profit margins for transactions
- Ask for referrals and offer cross-selling opportunities to customers already in your network
- Convert walk-in customers into IntroCard holders by actively converting them
- To achieve the overall goals, explore opportunities to increase customer base, transaction numbers, revenue per transaction & customer, and overall operational revenue performance.
- Handle foreign currency, remittances and other customer transactions, as required by Corporate or WPS customers or retail customers, as assigned by Branch Management/department manager with zero defects
- Assure that assigned work activities are done according to company policies and procedures
- Assure cash handling is consistent with Company policy. Cash balance at the 'Till' assigned to you is accurately tailed.
- Any anomalies, such as under/Overs, should be reported immediately to the superior
- To reduce risk and ensure compliance with relevant AML procedures, and KYC initiatives, you should exercise due diligence when processing customer transactions
- Identify areas of improvement and propose constructive changes to improve operational excellence
- Check that documentation and the transaction process are in compliance with the regulatory and internal requirements
- Graduate in any related field or equivalent
- 2 years experience as a cashier/teller
- An advantage is having had experience with large amounts of cash handling.
- Basic computer operations and programming
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good quantitative skills