Customer service is the job holder's responsibility. They will answer customer inquiries and book customers as per network standards. The job holder will also be responsible for providing a friendly, competent, efficient, and proactive point-of-contact for both internal and externe customers.
Advisors are responsible for helping DHL achieve its revenue targets by effectively promoting DHL's products, and adding value to customers' lives.
- Accept and register customer orders for DHL services. Also, accurately enter relevant booking data into DHL applications.
- Knowledgeably offers customers the best DHL service according to their needs. We actively try to close the transaction by turning their inquiries around and booking their tickets.
- Potential for additional products and services (e.g. Insurance, time definite delivery, packaging, account facilities, etc.) These are sold to DHL as a proactive revenue source. Asking customers the right questions to match their needs with value-added service, convincing them professionally about the benefits, and handling any objections or reservations. Finally, closing the transaction by securing their purchase.
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries regarding DHL's services by providing accurate information about prices, transit times and packaging. When necessary, lodge a trace to ensure that customers receive service from Customer Care regarding their issues.
- Customer complaints can be handled confidently and competently while keeping composure. DHL will not compromise its position by over-committing customers or being unrealistic about what they offer.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English language. A cheerful, confident, professional, and courteous tone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and can relate well to a wide variety of people/customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Arabic Language has a distinct advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in a team.
- Proficient computer skills
- Flexibility to work during scheduled breaks and other hours
- Microsoft Office: Working knowledge
- Stress tolerance in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in a call center is preferable.
- Minimum grade 10 or equivalent schooling is required, but a high school diploma is preferred