Call Center Advisor
Customer service is the job holder's responsibility. They will answer customer inquiries and book customers as per network standards. The job holder will also be responsible for providing a friendly, competent, efficient, and proactive point-of-contact for both internal and externe customers.
Advisors are responsible for helping DHL achieve its revenue targets by effectively promoting DHL's products, and adding value to customers' lives.
- Accept and register customer orders for DHL services. Also, accurately enter relevant booking data into DHL applications.
- Knowledgeably offers customers the best DHL service according to their needs. We actively try to close the transaction by turning their inquiries around and booking their tickets.
- Potential for additional products and services (e.g. Insurance, time definite delivery, packaging, account facilities, etc.) These are sold to DHL as a proactive revenue source. Asking customers the right questions to match their needs with value-added service, convincing them professionally about the benefits, and handling any objections or reservations. Finally, closing the transaction by securing their purchase.
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries regarding DHL's services by providing accurate information about prices, transit times and packaging. When necessary, lodge a trace to ensure that customers receive service from Customer Care regarding their issues.
- Customer complaints can be handled confidently and competently while keeping composure. DHL will not compromise its position by over-committing customers or being unrealistic about what they offer.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English language. A cheerful, confident, professional, and courteous tone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and can relate well to a wide variety of people/customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Arabic Language has a distinct advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in a team.
- Proficient computer skills
- Flexibility to work during scheduled breaks and other hours
- Microsoft Office: Working knowledge
- Stress tolerance in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in a call center is preferable.
- Minimum grade 10 or equivalent schooling is required, but a high school diploma is preferred
September 22, 2022
December 22, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€5,000-€10,500 Per month