As the airline's ambassador strives to win customers' loyalty and promote a positive corporate image by improving the customer experience. All passengers receive excellent customer service, and safety and comfort is guaranteed throughout the flight. You must be able to perform, and ensure that productivity is consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Assures that you are present on time, properly groomed, fit, and legal for your assigned flights. To ensure that flight details are acknowledged, roles and targets are distributed, security checks, boarding and other procedures are completed, "Briefing" is performed.
- Instructions to passengers regarding safety procedures that must be followed in order to ensure their safety and comfort at all costs.
- Identifies safety and security issues and partners with Cabin Supervisor to remediate them in accordance with SOPs (Standard Operating Protocols).
- If necessary, administer first aid to passengers.
- Notify the Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain of any irregularities or malfunctions immediately.
- Assists in boarding procedures and welcomes passengers; enter the required data into the aircraft logbook according to the Airline and Civil Aviation Authority's approved procedures.
- To provide excellent customer service to passengers, by attending to their individual prebookings, requests, and needs.
- Assist passengers who are experiencing stress or difficulty in accordance with the Operations Manual and other pertinent instructions.
- Promotes the onboard charity services, products and meals to maximize onboard revenue. This helps achieve individual and team goals.
- Assures the safe and proper handling of credit and cash payments for individual sales or donations.
- Reports and Crosschecking:
- Pre-flight checks are performed to ensure that supplies, emergency equipment, and catering equipment are available before takeoff; any deficiencies are reported to the Cabin Supervisor or Captain, as applicable.
- Assists with ensuring that the aircraft cabin is thoroughly cleaned at transit stations and that sufficient re-catering supplies and duty-free products are available before taking off.
- Assures a smooth and orderly handover/takeover to/from the catering, cleaning and/or maintenance personnel.
- Assists in the preparation of post-flight briefings and assessment reports according to adopted policies and procedures. Provides objective evaluation of Cabin Supervisor and reports on any problems or discrepancies during flight.
- Cabin Supervisor accounts for passengers' conduct; performs the duties of 'Cabin Supervisor' when assigned by the Captain.
- Recurrent training, emergency procedures training and workshops are all required to maintain professional and safety knowledge. Ensure current licensure.
- Contributes to the team effort by achieving related results and achieving assigned sales targets and goals.
- A diploma or higher secondary certificate is acceptable for this job; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is an advantage.
- Additional value is added by training in first aid, safety and emergency procedures.
- Flying fit, good health. No chronic conditions or serious medical conditions.
- Friendly, presentable, and able to maintain a positive attitude under stress.
- Customer service-oriented, able to understand and attend to customers' requests and needs.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and anger customers without compromising the corporate image
- Focused and capable of identifying irregularities, and handling threats and emergencies with efficiency and dedication to achieving success.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Great time management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in the English Language. Additional languages can be an advantage depending on the Airline's requirements
- This role is open to fresh graduates.
- Experience as a cabin crew member or customer service representative in the Airlines/Aviation/or hospitality industries will be considered an added benefit.
- An advantage is a cabin crew license.
- Capable to work in shifts and for extended hours.
- High flexibility and adaptability to changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to help implement policies, and procedures and establish KPIs.