KBR was awarded Master Services to cover the following phases: Conceptual studies, Pre-FEED/FEED and EPC Management Scopes for a Giant Onshore Oilfield.
Along with key personnel from the COMPANY, our Project Delivery Team will conduct Engineering Studies for facilities and infrastructure that are essential to sustain or increase production. It is typically multi-project work with many projects running simultaneously.
- Expect a wide range of creativity and latitude.
- For the purchase of goods, services, and supplies, negotiate favorable terms with suppliers, including volume discounts, long-term contracts, and attractive terms.
- Purchases for customer-related business processes and internal use are taken into account.
- Assists in negotiating refunds and addressing defects with suppliers. General supervision is required to solve complex problems that require extensive industry knowledge and best practices.
- To improve and develop processes, you can use your experience and problem-solving skills.
- All applicants must be based in UAE, or have prior experience in the Middle East.
- Strong experience in Pre-FEED/FEED in O&G Projects Internationally (specifically the Middle East)
- A strong background in PMC Oil and Gas Projects.
- You must have a bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and at least 10 years experience in the O&G Industry (preferably onshore oilfield projects).
- You should be familiar with the concepts, practices, procedures, and terminology of each discipline.
- To plan and achieve goals, one must rely on their experience and judgement.
- Performs various tasks with little supervision.
- Demonstrates breadth in the application of skills to different phases of a project and/or acquiring experience in related disciplines.