Weatherford is a global leader in energy services. Weatherford's world-class experts work with customers to maximize their resources and unlock the potential of their assets. Operators choose us to provide strategic solutions that increase efficiency, flexibility and responsibility in all of our locations.
Our focus is on technology development and digital solutions. We also want to establish our presence in the new energy market. It will be crucial to our growth in core operations and the energy transformation that we can provide integrated solutions across all of our segments.
Every day energy producers face unique challenges. It is our job to create solutions that improve safety, streamline operations, maintain uptime, and meet or exceed their targets. Our team includes some of the most talented people in the energy industry. We work across the globe. Weatherford recognizes the importance of each person to our company. Weatherford is proud to have a diverse workforce. We are open to all forms of diversity. We invite you to join our talented, passionate, world-class team.
Weatherford is a place where you feel connected to something larger. It's a community that is rooted in our core values and driven by innovative solutions for customers. We share our successes and learn from one another constantly. We are remarkable as individuals. We are unstoppable together. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. It also provides a challenging career path with structure and flexibility that allows you to chart your own route.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity employer. Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for preparing and analysing commercial Lump Sum Turnkey Bids for ISP.
- Drive the Commercial Strategy for Integrated Bids.
- Assemble complex commercial models for LSTK tenders, including costs and risk from internal Product Lines as well as Third Parties.
- Top Management is invited to review and approve the commercial models for LSTK bids before submission.
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders (business development, operations, project management) to come up with the winning price and strategy which would help Weatherford attain better profitability/increase market share.
- Analysis of multiple operational/financial scenarios on various bids and financials with the help of market intel to minimize risk.
- Every bid should be reviewed to ensure that Project Management best practices, tools, and techniques are used.
- ISP tender cost models for all third parties (accounts representing 40%-50% of total costs) and managed submissions.
- Responsible for procuring all third parties in ISP tenders. This includes vendor sourcing/screening and proposal evaluation. Tender cost modeling is also included. Major 3rd party categories included drilling/workover land rigs (OCTG), well control equipment, not provided by Weatherford well services, drill bits, civil works, life support services and camp, security, logistics and any other products or services required for such projects.
- Review the client contract at the tender phase. Ensure that project T&Cs are passed to subcontractors in the tender stage.
A minimum of 10+ years experience in related fields - Must hold an Engineering Degree. This is not for R&D, Mfg, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing.