There is no better place than the world-class travel industry leader to make your mark. We welcome people who are able to communicate well and enjoy working with other people to join our global family. You will find a community where your ideas and personality are valued as much as your work. Every day will open up new possibilities and growth opportunities for you, as well as the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
The impact will have
You know how to make a guest feel at home, no matter if they are tired from their travels and excited to go on vacation. Your warm welcome, the clean lobby, and the efficiency you used to get them checked in and directed in the right direction will be appreciated by your guests. You are setting the bar high for excellence when you show genuine concern for their stay.
- Organize, confirm, and process guest check-ins/check-outs.
- As needed, secure payment, verification, and adjustment billing
- Offer hotel and room information, directions, amenities, and other local information to guests
- Review daily reports to determine what should be communicated to next shift's employees.
- Securely complete closing and cashier reports.
- Accept and record wake-up calls, and deliver them to the appropriate department
- Notify the authorities of any theft, loss, or emergency.
- In case of an emergency, keep a list of contingency plans and send any messages
- Warm, friendly and people-oriented demeanor
- Team-first mentality
- Gift for those who pay attention to the smallest details
This job requires that you comply with all quality assurance standards and expectations. For extended periods of time, you may need to stand, walk, and sit for a while. Without assistance, move, lift, transport, push, pull, or place objects less than 10 pounds. Other reasonable job duties, as required by Supervisors.