HDR is a specialist in engineering, architecture and environmental services. We are best known for bringing beauty and structure to communities by building high-performance buildings. Our multidisciplinary teams include economists, builders and analysts, as well as scientists and artists. This creates a solid foundation for future progress. We believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud of its status as an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.
We believe that our work can bring meaning and value to the entire world. Those ideas can inspire positive change. It is possible to see new perspectives by coloring outside of the lines. Even the smallest details can lead to important insights. Collaboration is our favorite way forward.
- Answer phones, leave messages, greet visitors and employees, schedule conference calls and distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Word processing is complete for letters, memos and reports.
- Get supplies ordered and filed as necessary
- As needed, prepare expense reports for the Managing Director and other team members.
- Prepare monthly accounting reports, i.e. expenses, credit cards and petty cash
- Invoice suppliers for payments (Office rent or Car rental, cleaning services & utilities)
- Help team members organize their office and optimize the procedures
- Coordination of office events
- Resolve office malfunctions and respond promptly to any questions or requests
- Meeting coordination and business travel arrangements
- Assist the administrative staff when needed
- Assist with designing PowerPoint presentations for proposals/projects
- Assist with projects/project reports (design side/final look and feel).
- Assign other tasks as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Professional who is self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word and Outlook is highly desirable (professional level in Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in using Adobe Indesign
- Capability to handle confidential information
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, as well as different managers, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including grammar, punctuation and spelling, as well as telephone and e-mail skills.
- It is important to have the attitude and commitment necessary to be an active member of our employee-owned culture.
- Experience in the same field for 3+ years
- Understanding of the "back-office" computer systems (ERP Software).