- Assist students, researchers, and staff with information about policies, procedures, office activities, and program details.
- Answer general questions, apply inquiries, solve routine problems, and consult with supervisors or other people, as necessary, to resolve more complicated issues
- Recruitment: Screening of applications via interfolio and shortlist CVs for supervisor's evaluation
- Answering potential applicants' inquiries
- Schedule interviews and conduct regular updates on the recruitment master-sheet Compose routine letters/presentations and correspondence for supervisor's review and approval
- For accuracy and completeness, proofread documents
- Other general word processing or data entry tasks
- Make and edit spreadsheets, schedule appointments, and maintain a department or individual calendar
- Scheduling/logistical coordination of individual catchups with researchers Monitor the activity of moderately complex department budgets and/or grants and maintain data on spreadsheets
- Examine expenses and invoices to ensure accuracy. Investigate discrepancies and report them to your supervisor.
- For supervisor review, keep track of all expenses and the overall Payroll/Budget
- Keep updating web pages
- Use desktop publishing software to create and print materials for your department (e.g. Flyers and posters. Other clerical duties include photocopying and faxing materials, processing forms, maintaining office files and records and picking up/delivering mail, among others.
- Assist in the prioritization and monitoring of office activities.
-Yearly Flight Allowance
-Food and Accommodation
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years or more in an office environment (ideally in an academic setting).
- Fluency in MS Office (PowerPoint Excel Word Excel Word etc.
- Excel skills are a must for analysis and spreadsheet creation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A team player who works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- Arabic speaking
July 29, 2022
October 29, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€2500-€3500 Per month