Correctly update the revenue accounting system after auditing and to update coupons so that the data is accurate and current.
Assist the Accounts Supervisor with invoicing, credit card billing, and reconciliation by entering data and maintaining the reconciliation sheet.
- Responsible for processing data from sales reports and lead sheets, as well as invoices, to ensure that transaction entries are correctly compared with header information in order to generate the correct financial transaction entry.
- Responsible for correcting interface errors to ensure that interface data is accurately transferred from the RAPID repository into the live area.
- Balance the 'Sales and 'Flight' batches by ensuring transactions match receipts and passenger/cargo manifests. To stop revenue leakage, highlight discrepancies that arise in this process.
- Capture the flight packets and sales reports to verify that all transaction details have been updated.
- Support Accounts Supervisor/ Senior Assistant in the reconciliation and billing process by downloading data from revenue accounting systems and financial systems.
- To ensure that data processing is correct, you must keep up-to-date with the EK revenue document discipline by attending in-house training and reviewing the Sharepoint SOPs.
- Finance & Insurance, Revenue accounting: 3+ years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 and equivalent)
- Preferential knowledge of fare, ticketing and cargo rates
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Excel and MS Word.