As a key member of the Facultative Client Servicing Team, you will be working alongside broking and sales colleagues from our Facultative Dubai team as well as our global network offices and direct clients. Remote home work will be available in addition to the traditional office-based job.
We offer bespoke facultative solutions to our diverse client base. These include large and small international insurance companies as well as local Dubai insurers.
Our role is integral to the client service function. We work with clients to determine their reinsurance needs and coordinate with brokers to create the reinsurance product. These meetings can be held face-to-face or via conference calls. We will tailor a reinsurance program to suit our clients' needs. We collaborate closely with brokers throughout the process to help them coordinate the placement at every stage and keep the client informed about progress.
We are a flexible team that works together to meet the needs of our clients.
This role involves regular contact with clients and underwriters via all communication channels.
- Lead Broker advises Pipeline populating and updating into CRM
- Placement file created and maintained on Electronic Filing System/Document Management System.
- All information regarding assigned placements should be filed
- Conduct DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority), onboarding new clients
- As and when necessary, conduct Know Your Customer (KYC), refresher courses
- Log your requests on Service Hub Mumbai Placing & Billing Team for the preparation of MRCs (Market Reform Contracts), invoices, and evidence of covers (EOCs).
- Coordinate with Mumbai Placing & Billing Team (P&B), regarding queries, errors and revisions.
- All documentation from Mumbai P&B should be shared with the Lead Broker
- Sanctions checks on SMART tool in coordination with Lead Broker to resolve any issues or queries
- Third Party Approval is performed by filling the Third-Party Scorecard in coordination with the Lead Broker for resolution of queries.
- Assess the market security and TOBA (Terms of Business Agreement), the status of markets being considered, and recommend a Lead Broker
- The Lead Broker is informed about the Ensure Market Security Status (including any non-approved market letters, factsheets)
- Use FMA (Fair Market Assessment) to populate market appraisal information/Market Appraisal Sheet
- Assess Organisation setup (Client/Insured/Reinsured/Reinsurers, Third Party, etc.). Use Eclipse to evaluate your organization's setup (Client, Insured, Reinsured, and Reinsurers), and then take appropriate actions.
- Coordinate with the central KYC/Sanctions Teams regarding queries, revisions, etc.
- Prepare CEM (Client Excellence Model) Quote to Client (QTC), Confirmation Of Cover (CoC) and send it to the Lead Broker
- To avoid breaches, escalate open issues to the Lead Broker during the placement process, especially at the Quote to Client and Firm Order stages.
- As the first point of contact for any internal queries (including Accounting & Settlement, (A&S),) you will aim to resolve all internal questions independently and escalate to the Lead Broker when necessary
- Coordinate and complete the entire process for non-technical endorsements
- Technical Endorsements for Support Lead Brokers (same as renewal or new placements).
- Assure compliance with Group policies, procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of ongoing client service throughout the entire lifecycle of a client's policy. This includes adhering to standardized procedures, policies, and service standards.
- Learn and use the policies and procedures of your business units.
- Effective communication with colleagues is key to maximizing service delivery.
- To ensure that targets are met, manage key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist in the implementation of new processes/procedures.
- Other duties are proportional to the position or level of accountability.
- Preferably bachelor's degree or equivalent, or industry knowledge/experience.
- A proven track record of providing high-quality client service.
- Expert in building and maintaining effective relationships with clients, prospects, associates, (re)insurers, and other stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to represent Willis Towers Watson and the practice with integrity and credibility
- English language skills that are able to communicate, negotiate and influence well.
- Experience in working with clients and adhering a process and system to support service delivery.