Our client is a successful, fast-growing SAAS company with unique capital projects/construction solutions that provide the next-generation digital systems for construction.
- Our solutions and services can help you achieve or exceed your sales goals in allotted territories.
- Forecasting and territory planning. Reporting in line with sales targets.
- Get industry-specific knowledge and learn about our product offerings.
- Effectively communicate our ROI and value propositions for all services.
Manage, 'BANT’ (Budget Authority, Needs and Timeline) to qualify and advance SDR qualified leads, self-generated opportunities, and through contract signing.
- Boost customer usage by selling add-on licenses supported by customer account managers.
- Establish relationships with all levels of the company's sales opportunity stakeholders.
- To win new opportunities, coordinate with SDRs, presales, and internal marketing
- Participate in and present at various marketing/lead generation and customer events online and in person
- Keep your CRM system (Salesforce) up-to-date with opportunities.
- Experience selling software for construction and capital projects, such as Primavera, Procore, InEight, or Aconex.
- You have been taught how to use a methodical and solution-based selling process like Sandler, Miller Hyman and Visualize, Spin and Challenger.
- Expert in forecasting and account planning.
- Experiential in managing and developing prospects/opportunities through to contract signing.
- Expert in the negotiation of SAAS pricing and contract terms.
- Confidence and communication at the top of an organization in communicating technology solutions to business problems via web meetings or in person.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
- Proficiency with CRM systems such as Salesforce, marketing/research tools and other related technologies.