Our client is a fast-growing, successful SAAS company, with a unique capital projects/construction solution, that provides the next generation of digital systems for the construction industry
- chieve or exceed sales quota in allocated territories, by selling our solutions and services to both new and existing customers.
- Territory / account planning, forecasting, and reporting in line with sales targets.
- Learn & understand our product offering and develop industry specific knowledge.
- Effectively articulate our ROI and value proposition for all service offerings.
Manage, ‘BANT’ (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline) qualify and progress SDR qualified leads and self-generated opportunities, through to contract signing.
- Increase existing customer base usage, through add-on license sales supported by customer account managers.
- Build relationships with sales opportunity stakeholders at all levels of their company.
- Coordinate with internal marketing, SDR’s, presales and professional services to win opportunities
- Attend and present at various online and in person marketing / lead generation and customer events.
- Keep opportunities in CRM system (Salesforce or similar) updated in a timely manner.
5+ years SAAS deal closing experience, with a proven track record of exceeding quota’s
- Experience selling construction / capital projects software, such as Aconex, Primavera, Procore or InEight.
- Have been trained in and use a structured and methodical, solution-based selling process such as Sandler, Miller Hyman, Visualize, Spin, Challenger etc.
- Skilled in territory / account planning and preparing high quality forecasting updates.
- Experienced in developing and managing a pipeline of prospects / opportunities through to contract signing.
- Proficient in negotiating SAAS pricing, contract terms and deal structures that maximize ARR (annual recurring revenue).
- Executive-level confidence and communication in presenting technology to solve business challenges via web meetings and in person at all levels of a business.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Proficient with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and marketing / research tools.